LOTW Support

Need help? - Post here and we will find a solution for you.
NO7DE
New user

LOTW Support

Post by NO7DE »

Am a new user and am trying to set up the automatic LOTW post. I have not had any luck. The form is simple and I have set up the QRZ Interface with successful results. Is there any help with this

I have instantiated my user ID no7de,
Password,
Executable path (Copied that from the properties for TSQL8 program),
Station ID home (copied from TSQL8 PROGRAM)
TQSL private pass blank -- as I don't know what that is
Temporary path C:\HamRadio\Log4OM\lotw I just added lotw directory -- I do not use it
It says that user must have registered for eQSL, HRDLog.net, Clublog, HamQTH, QRZ.comand have LOTW Trusted QSL version1.13 or later installed for these automatic uploads to function. I have not registered with eqsl or hrdlog or clublog but am registered with LOTW v2.0.3 Any Help will be appreciated

Thanks
John
NO7DE
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: LOTW Support

Post by G4POP »

What is the station I'd?
73 Terry G4POP
NO7DE
New user

Post by NO7DE »

station id is "home" as per my tqsl program
DF5WW
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by DF5WW »

LotW and automatic uploads ??? There is only the way to up-/download from LotW via the QSL Manager by marking the contacts which should be uploaded and pressing the "Arrow up" button. The "Arrow down" is for downloading from LotW and works without marking any contact. By first use the date have to be set to the first QSO date in the Log after that the download use the date from last download ....

B.t.w. The "Private Pass" is the password for your LotW Keyfile if you have set a Private Pass for it. If not it can be blank ....

Aotomatic uploads working only for clublog, eQSL, qrz.com logbook if a xml subscriber, hrdlog.net and ham qth ... no automatted LotW up-/download :!:
73´s .. Juergen ... ALT-512 SDR (10W) , 50 m random wire at SG-211 autotuner, 2 x Xiegu G90 (20W HF TRX) one as portable Radio. Also TS-790E (40 W) for VHF/UHF with X-50 vertical and Duoband 4-Element LPDA.