EQSL - Resolved

Your ideas for making Log4OM even better.
ei9ju
Advanced Class

EQSL - Resolved

Post by ei9ju »

It would be convenient if the option was available to automatically upload each QSO to EQSL as it does to Clublog and others.

Gerry/Ei9Ju
F4BPO
Old Man

Re: EQSL

Post by F4BPO »

I do agree, it would be great.
73 de XV9BPO Greg
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

Hi Gerry,
It will auto upload each QSO as the QSO is saved for eQSL, HRDLog and Clublog but not LOTW due to overloading the LOTW server during contests - eQSL works fine automatically.

Terry
73 Terry G4POP
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

F4BPO wrote:I do agree, it would be great.
Have you got it set to so so in the options/external logs tab because it works FB for me!
73 Terry G4POP
F4BPO
Old Man

Post by F4BPO »

Hi Terry,

Then it should work here too.
I just thought this option was not included as it is not appearing as for HRD or Clublog.
I just did not add any new QSO since I started to use Log4OM some weeks ago.

As soon as I'll have moved in my new house in March and have set up the antenna I'll check this :)

Thanks
73 de XV9BPO Greg
ei9ju
Advanced Class

Post by ei9ju »

I always thought I had it enabled but recently I've been getting requests from eQSL users, when I checked I haven't uploaded a single QSO since I started with Log4om.
I've got Settings; Options; External Logs------and the eQSL ID and password entered, the box for automated upload has also been ticked.
I'll need to investigate it further at my end Terry, maybe the password is missing a character or something.
BTW, I've also had the Clublog settings activated from day 1 and they've been going through no problem.

Gerry
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

I have just checked again Gerry and they are all OK for me so its probably a password or nickname issue

73 Terry G4POP
KA4CDN
Old Man

Post by KA4CDN »

I have not been able to get it to work either. I've checked the user name and password. Also, the upload (or download) from the QSO manager does not work for me. It says 'done' on the download but nothing shows.

When I checked the log file, it indicates bad username/password but I'm pretty sure they are correct (I logged out and back in to the eQSL site to verify).

I had concluded that you needed to be a paid member of eQSL (bronze, silver or other level?) to use their site with external programs. I did not read anything about that in the Log4OM manual or anywhere online but might that be the issue?

Also on a similar thread, is it possible to log or upload to QRZ.com as well?

Thanks.
Mike

Installed just yesterday and while it has taken me a bit to figure it out I am warming up quick to it.
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

No sorry we don't have an upload to QRZ facility at this time.

However I will look further into the "Paid" eQSL situation and see what I can find out.

73 Terry G4POP
ei9ju
Advanced Class

Post by ei9ju »

I'm still having an issue with EQSL upload, like Mike KA4CDN, I've doubled checked username and password info but still can't get it to work through Log4om, using the same username and password I can upload using the EQSL site.

Gerry/Ei9Ju