Trojan?

Need help? - Post here and we will find a solution for you.
K3DC
Novice Class

Trojan?

Post by K3DC »

My scan today with HitmanPro has flagged Log4OM 1.20.0.0 as containing, or being, a Trojan. Has this occurred before as a false positive? :shock:
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Trojan?

Post by G4POP »

Not as far as I am aware but I have even had virus software flag commercial software as such, don't have a clue why
73 Terry G4POP
DF5WW
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by DF5WW »

Hi OM (Name ??)

i have MS Security Essentials as Anti Virus Software running and Malwarebytes Antimalware as Malware scanner. Both not identifying L4O as a "Trojan Horse" .... B.t.w. some anti virus software scanning the program code and tellimg you that there is a malware or a trojan in ... but in L4O is definately no Virus or Trojan horse ...

If your virus checker identifying L4O as a Trojan please set L4O to the rule that the virus checker accept it ... You can so this in the virus checker software ...

;) ;)
73´s .. Juergen ... ALT-512 SDR (10W) , 50 m random wire at SG-211 autotuner, 2 x Xiegu G90 (20W HF TRX) one as portable Radio. Also TS-790E (40 W) for VHF/UHF with X-50 vertical and Duoband 4-Element LPDA.
IW3HMH
Site Admin

Post by IW3HMH »

I'm investigating on that.
I've avast on development machine and I have sources on a server in azure cloud where I have compiled the latest beta with same issue.
Provided i don't have added a virus in the code I think it's related to some communication functions and services that Log4OM enables to communicate with the external world
Daniele Pistollato - IW3HMH
LA9FFA
Advanced Class

Post by LA9FFA »

I also use MS Security Essentials as Anti Virus and Malwarebytes Antimalware. No alerts here.
K3DC
Novice Class

Post by K3DC »

Thanks to all for your help. I've set the program to Whitelist it. :D
ik3gig
Novice Class

Post by ik3gig »

I confirm that using bitdefender the program doesn't start I have to pause bitdefender
73's ik3gig fabio