No Recall of Previous QSO's when entering Call Sign

Need help? - Post here and we will find a solution for you.
K0TRT
Novice Class

No Recall of Previous QSO's when entering Call Sign

Post by K0TRT »

Hello,
Seeing that the program doesn't bring up record of previous QSO's when either clicking on a call sign from the logger or manually entering it. Just went to windows 7 from XP on the computer here in the shack. No issues with anything. The log loaded fine and all my contacts are there. Just doesn't bring up any record from earlier qso's . Even when you enter a call sign, then right away re-enter the same call. Still no record.
Any Ideas ?
Thank you
Joe Garrison WE0J
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: No Recall of Previous QSO's when entering Call Sign

Post by G4POP »

K0TRT wrote:Hello,
Seeing that the program doesn't bring up record of previous QSO's when either clicking on a call sign from the logger or manually entering it. Just went to windows 7 from XP on the computer here in the shack. No issues with anything. The log loaded fine and all my contacts are there. Just doesn't bring up any record from earlier qso's . Even when you enter a call sign, then right away re-enter the same call. Still no record.
Any Ideas ?
Thank you
Joe Garrison WE0J

Have you checked on the Log4om settings that lookup of old QSO's is enabled?

We only look up old QSO's when a call is entered into the call sign field either manually or by insertion as a result of a double click on a cluster spot - We have never listed previous QSO's by clicking on old QSO's in the recent QSO (Logger) window
73 Terry G4POP
K0TRT
Novice Class

Post by K0TRT »

Hi Terry,
Yes I have the box you asked about checked in settings. And that is what I was trying to say in my last message. When you double click a call sign in the cluster, or manually enter it into the call sign field the program isn't recalling previous QSO's .
Joe
K0TRT
Novice Class

Post by K0TRT »

Hi Again ,
Well I'm not sure quite what I did. I went back through all of my setting and re-did everything and now she works.
I thing I must have had something checked or not check ??
Thank you for the time and clue!
All the best,
Joe WE0j