QRZ lookup suddenly stopped working

Need help? - Post here and we will find a solution for you.
VK7XX
Old Man

QRZ lookup suddenly stopped working

Post by VK7XX »

As of starting up Log4om this morning, my automatic QRZ lookup is no longer working. (It was working up until shut down last night).

I have been in to settings/options/settings1 and changed the settings to 'no external sources' and saved.... I then went back in to setup again and selected 'Use QRZ.COM' , re typed the username and password and again saved. I did this to try to force things along, but the auto lookup is still not working however I can do lookups all via my web browser (I also logged in and out of the QRZ web site to double check my password)

Any suggestion re what else I could do would be appreciated.

John
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: QRZ lookup suddenly stopped working

Post by G4POP »

John,
We think there is a problem at QRZ with their XML lookup going down, see what happens in the next few hours and meanwhile perhaps use HamQTH?
73 Terry G4POP
VK7XX
Old Man

Post by VK7XX »

G4POP wrote:John,
We think there is a problem at QRZ with their XML lookup going down, see what happens in the next few hours and meanwhile perhaps use HamQTH?

Thanks Terry.. methinks you are right.. it has suddenly started working again.. so the requested help is no longer required (phew).. :D
ik2egl
Old Man

Post by ik2egl »

HI I think so about qrz.com. I encountered the same issue on data retrieving yesterday for time to time
73 de Don IK2EGL
G4CUS
Novice Class

Post by G4CUS »

Hi,
Yes, HamRadioDeluxe users were also complaining about lack of QRZ.COM yesterday!

Bye the way I have just downloaded LO4OM and FLDIGI and got them talking to each other. I am hoping to ditch HRD soon (after many years of use) because your program looks great.
At present I am running them all side by side seeing how things go.
Regards, Antony
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

G4CUS wrote:Hi,
Yes, HamRadioDeluxe users were also complaining about lack of QRZ.COM yesterday!

Bye the way I have just downloaded LO4OM and FLDIGI and got them talking to each other. I am hoping to ditch HRD soon (after many years of use) because your program looks great.
At present I am running them all side by side seeing how things go.
Regards, Antony

Welcome, shout if you need help

You might like to watch our YouTube videos?
73 Terry G4POP
G4CUS
Novice Class

Post by G4CUS »

Thanks Terry,

Yes I used one or two videos for getting the log setup and talking to fldigi. Very instructive.
Regards,
Antony :D