Feature : show previous qso after call select in JTDX

Regarding connecting to external program's.
F5RUE
Novice Class

Feature : show previous qso after call select in JTDX

Post by F5RUE »

Hello

I am using JTDX, JTalert, testing Log4Om

First of all, I would like to use Log4Om on regular basis because many features are what I need.

In the current soft I use, I do appreciate to see all previous qso's and details (band, qsl etc...), at the time I make a selection in JTDX.
On the same way, I would like to import the QSL (JPG ....) from Eqsl thru a batch on a single click.

I didn't find that when testing Log4Om.
Are those features existing and how to find them?
If not, are they planned in a new version?

One more time thank you for this soft and the time spent for this.

73 Richard F5RUE
DF5WW
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Feature : show previous qso after call select in JTDX

Post by DF5WW »

Hi Richard,

Log4OM can show previous QSO (realtime) only with a Call in the Callsign field of Log4OM himself. If you log from
3rd party like JTDX and/or via JTalert Log4OM only waiting for a ADIF inbound message. If it receive
this the QSO will be logged to the Database and no previous contact could be show´n in realtime.

Best is to use JTalert and hold it up2date (Logscan from time to time) and it will be show´n the Call
as B4 when you worked on the same band in earlier times.

I can ask Lele it´s possible in the future or not but i think it´s not .... :( :(
73´s .. Juergen ... ALT-512 SDR (10W) , 50 m random wire at SG-211 autotuner, 2 x Xiegu G90 (20W HF TRX) one as portable Radio. Also TS-790E (40 W) for VHF/UHF with X-50 vertical and Duoband 4-Element LPDA.
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Feature : show previous qso after call select in JTDX

Post by G4POP »

F5RUE wrote: 07 Oct 2019, 13:08 In the current soft I use, I do appreciate to see all previous qso's and details (band, qsl etc...), at the time I make a selection in JTDX.
Richard,
In version 1 of Log4OM you will only see the worked before list if you enter the call sign manually into Log4OM, the call sign field is not populated automatically by WSJT or its derivates.

Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (120.54 KiB) Viewed 8711 times

We are currently exploring the possibility of automatically populating the call sign field from WSJT (I assume JTAlert is the same UDP system) in Log4OM Version 2

On the same way, I would like to import the QSL (JPG ....) from Eqsl thru a batch on a single click.

Not exactly a single click but our bulk download in the QSL manager has a facility to automatically download the images for the QSO's downloaded.

What software were/are you using prior to Log4OM?
73 Terry G4POP