Edit cluster log on script

General discussions V2
n4xd
Novice Class

Edit cluster log on script

Post by n4xd »

How can I do this for clusters preloaded with Log4OM install? I want to eliminate the sh/dx 30 at that shows latest spots for 30 meters and not the last 30 spots. Also want to get rid of the password line since that causes connect issues with some clusters.

Thanks
Ron
N4XD
KI5IO
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Edit cluster log on script

Post by KI5IO »

n4xd wrote: 09 Mar 2022, 17:47 How can I do this for clusters preloaded with Log4OM install? I want to eliminate the sh/dx 30 at that shows latest spots for 30 meters and not the last 30 spots. Also want to get rid of the password line since that causes connect issues with some clusters.

Thanks
Ron
N4XD
Ron,

Go to: Connect / Telnet Cluster / Connection

You can edit the clusters you have chosen to operate in Log4OM V2. You can comment out the items you want and/or removed those items.

Image below is representative of a cluster I engage now and then and some active commands.
Attachments
cluster-management-medium.PNG
cluster-management-medium.PNG (68.81 KiB) Viewed 926 times
73 - Nolan Kienitz - KI5IO
Plano, TX
n4xd
Novice Class

Post by n4xd »

Thanks.

It could be just me but the editing process isn't immediately obvious. It appears that first, you must remove the cluster from the active servers list. Then edit it in the known servers window. Then once again choose it. I would have thought it was possible to do the edit by clicking on the cluster in the active servers window.

I guess the hint is the location of the icons (plus, new, write etc ) all being alongside the known servers window.

Thanks

Ron
KI5IO
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by KI5IO »

Ron,

That is correct ... you have to disconnect the connection. Remove the cluster from the lower left panel. Then you can edit that cluster, save and then add again to the lower left panel.

Download the "current" User Guide (dated: 18/02/2022 10:31AM )

Discussions about the Telnet and Clusters starts on Page 66.
73 - Nolan Kienitz - KI5IO
Plano, TX