Cluster Alert / Filtering - new on band AND mode

vk4ma
Novice Class

Cluster Alert / Filtering - new on band AND mode

Post by vk4ma »

Hello All

I am back again as a happy Log4Om user after a few years of being unfaithful with ACLog.
Setup was a breeze and have everything working according to the user manual

I am still however having problems in trying to create either a cluster filter or an Alert filter to recognise a spot as a new one on band and mode - ie I need VK on 17M cw (cw on 17m only)(not band or mode).
Has anybody done this successfully - and if so - I would appreciate if you could send me a screenshot of what you have done. I can get simple alerts to work all OK but I think I am missing something in the logic of how the log4om filtering screens work. Yes - I have studied the help files but I am still fuzzy. I think if I see one working example then I can nut it out from there.

Cheers and Thanks
Paul - vk4ma
NN7D
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Cluster Alert / Filtering - new on band AND mode

Post by NN7D »

Hi Paul,

Give this a try. With these settings below, if a new band or mode is spotted, the band or mode is colored purple (the colors are set in the Configuration, Cluster tab. I just happen to set my Band/Mode not worked/confirmed to purple. You can set it to any color of your choosing.) If a new country is spotted, the Country field is colored red.
ClusterFilter.JPG
ClusterFilter.JPG (82.77 KiB) Viewed 477 times
Doug
NN7D
Doug - NN7D
Gig Harbor, WA, USA