Award status questions

KI5IO
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Award status questions

Post by KI5IO »

m0eas wrote: 17 Mar 2023, 09:05 That's question1 ticked off, thanks so much.
Do you have any thoughts on questions 2 and 3 ?
Phil,

Good news for #1.

Terry or Claus will likely provide input for the Award View Filters.

As for #3 ... that is a feature request. Peel that information out and post in the Feature Suggestion portion here on the Forum.
73 - Nolan Kienitz - KI5IO
Plano, TX
KD0ZV
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Award status questions

Post by KD0ZV »

2) In the ALL view of the awards, Austria (for example) shows as only W on 17m and 12m. If however I change the filter to Wkd not cfmd, Austria does not appear.

I am not seeing any issues in this area but will discuss it with Nolan. When you click Wkd Not Cfmd does the number of countries in that table match what you see in Statistics (worked - confirmed) ? Which should be the same unworked total

3) Is it possible to add a callsign quick filter in the header that filters recent QSOs. If I want to quickly check if I have contacted someone before, I currently have to populate the main callsign screen then have to open the worked before screen and then click the red cross to cancel.
If there was an independent filter box say to the right of the F11 weather tab or as a operator selection in each field heading , I could query without using the call callsign screen

You really do not have to go to the worked before screen to see the info you are requesting. Because the Main UI will show you if you have worked them and if you want additional info you can just click that. That is probably the same amount of steps (or less) as what you are asking.

Rich
Rich
KD0ZV
Log4OM Alpha Team