Warning Slow Response Time

General discussions V2
VK7XX
Old Man

Warning Slow Response Time

Post by VK7XX »

yep, we dont have the fastest computers or internet on the planet down here on Tasmania Island and the constant popping up of the yellow triangle to tell me this is beginning to become annoying so, is there any way that I can turn this warning message off ???

regards, John
KI5IO
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Warning Slow Response Time

Post by KI5IO »

VK7XX wrote: 26 Mar 2023, 00:30 yep, we dont have the fastest computers or internet on the planet down here on Tasmania Island and the constant popping up of the yellow triangle to tell me this is beginning to become annoying so, is there any way that I can turn this warning message off ???

regards, John
John,

I often get the same attention flag. It relates to the query to QRZ.com. I'm on a fiber connection and have a very fast up/down rate, but still get the advisory as well.

Your topic title suggests that "Log4OM" is having a slow response time and I'm sure it the query to an external service (IE: QRZ.com). A bit of a misleading title, no ??

I'll make sure Lele is again made aware of this and I know that Terry will see this post in a couple hours.
73 - Nolan Kienitz - KI5IO
Plano, TX
VK3AWG
Advanced Class

Re: Warning Slow Response Time

Post by VK3AWG »

I had the slow response time issue as well. I disabled the failsafe source in Info Providers and it seems to work fine now. See photo.
Attachments
LOG4OM Info.jpg
LOG4OM Info.jpg (126.76 KiB) Viewed 934 times