FlDigi not working with Log4OM and Win4Yaesu Suite

W2JAZ
Novice Class

FlDigi not working with Log4OM and Win4Yaesu Suite

Post by W2JAZ »

I nearly have this suite of programs working perfectly. Win4Yaesu is communicating now fine with Log4OM and WSJT-X. I am able to get FlDigi to receive signals and track the radio frequency but am unable to get PTT to work when I go to transmit. I'm obviously missing something in the setup but have not yet found a solution.
Can anyone help?

Rick, W2JAZ
KI5IO
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: FlDigi not working with Log4OM and Win4Yaesu Suite

Post by KI5IO »

Rick,

Have you looked (I'm sure you have as I recall earlier posts) at the U.G. (newest release dated June 05, 2023 3:55PM) on Page 233?

That information was provided to us by Tom - VA2FSQ who is the developer of those suites of radio control programs.

Also there are a couple PTT options in Log4OM at: Settings / Configuration / CAT Interface

I can only suggest sources of information as I've never had a need to use one of the 'suite' programs.
73 - Nolan Kienitz - KI5IO
Plano, TX
ve3wej
Old Man

Re: FlDigi not working with Log4OM and Win4Yaesu Suite

Post by ve3wej »

I usually have fldigi working here, using log4om, win4yaesu ( with seperate virtual port ) but I am using flrig at the same time. I would have check my settings

I do not run wsjt at the same time as fldigi. never found a need, as both programs send data to log4om, I dont need to log it in fldigi