QSL card credit

wb2bin
Advanced Class

QSL card credit

Post by wb2bin »

Maybe this question has been asked and answered but I can not find it.
I submitted cards thru card checker to ARRL but those cards are not showing up on my LOTW account even though they are linked and this is the way it works according to Sharon at ARRL.
Given that is the way it works my question is there anyway through Log4OM to get granted for award status?

I am running V2.28.0.0

Thanks
Greg
WB2BIN
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: QSL card credit

Post by G4POP »

LOTW download in log4om and check the box before download it will update the card status as well as LOTW
73 Terry G4POP
wb2bin
Advanced Class

Post by wb2bin »

Thanks Terry but according to Sharon at ARRL QSL cards are only including in "Challenge" totals. I have had a couple conversations with her.

Every thing shows up correct with my totals for my account. My DXCC and LOTW are linked.

Thanks
Greg
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

wb2bin wrote: 19 Aug 2023, 19:35 Thanks Terry but according to Sharon at ARRL QSL cards are only including in "Challenge" totals. I have had a couple conversations with her.

Every thing shows up correct with my totals for my account. My DXCC and LOTW are linked.

Thanks
Greg
In that case some phantom at LOTW is responding to our download request to 'Retrieve CREDITED QSL's' !

As you can see from the attached screen shot, LOTW is responding by providing an ADIF file clearly labeled PAPER QSL ADIF which we are downloading and parsing to the database and updating the credited status accordingly.

Perhaps AI is beating human int at the ARRL?

Untitled.png
Untitled.png (34.85 KiB) Viewed 614 times
73 Terry G4POP
wb2bin
Advanced Class

Post by wb2bin »

I agree with you completely and get the same thing as you show but there are still a few that even though they are credited DO NOT download. It is something that I can live with but I was trying to get an answer.

Thanks,

Greg