E Qsl upload and download issue issue

G7CQW
Advanced Class

E Qsl upload and download issue issue

Post by G7CQW »

Managed to search and select qso's for eqsl, when I try to upload I get and error message,
Error NO MATCH ON EQSL_USER/eQSL_PSWD For Date 20091231 15:58

Won't upload any. Also wont download any? Have checked user name and password on eqsl and checked case sensitive together with nick name.

Have watched Terrys videos and noticed that my scree isn't the same as the one in the video, i.e. mine has more options.

I am using V2.28.00
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: E Qsl upload and download issue issue

Post by G4POP »

Check exactly how your nick name is displayed in eqsl the replicate it in the log4om external sources
73 Terry G4POP
G7CQW
Advanced Class

Post by G7CQW »

Hi Terry, done that and it was the same, just as a sanity check I renamed them both using uppercase only, they are both identical, still same issue.

Tony.
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

G7CQW wrote: 04 Sep 2023, 20:21 Hi Terry, done that and it was the same, just as a sanity check I renamed them both using uppercase only, they are both identical, still same issue.

Tony.
Well eqsl is responding that it does not recognise your credentials, user name, password or nick name!

Ensure there are no special characters in your user name or password like -----+×÷=/_<>[])(*&^:£#@.!?,;:"'°¿¡》《¤▪︎☆•○●□■♤♡°♧$€}{|\~`
73 Terry G4POP
G7CQW
Advanced Class

Post by G7CQW »

Sorted now Terry, password was wrong in eqsl, as Windows remembered it I didn't realise it was not the one I thought it was, unfortunately it doesn't have a way of you viewing it in eqsl.

Thanks again.

73 Tony.
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

:D :D :D :D :D 8-) 8-)
73 Terry G4POP