QRZ.COM not uploading and not auto inserting contact info

N1NQD
New user

QRZ.COM not uploading and not auto inserting contact info

Post by N1NQD »

I just update to 2.29.0.0 from 2.23, and having some issues. First, when I log a QSO, the contact's details, although found in that tab, do NOT make to the logging screen. Second, although I have verified my QRZ.COM info, key and preferences, the qso does NOT download to QRZ.COM, which it normally would after a couple of minutes. Even doing a shutdown and restart (which DOES trigger LOTW to upload (YES)), QRZ.COM remains as requested. I need some help here. Thanks-Barry N1NQD
KI5IO
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: QRZ.COM not uploading and not auto inserting contact info

Post by KI5IO »

N1NQD wrote: 04 Nov 2023, 18:35 I just update to 2.29.0.0 from 2.23, and having some issues. First, when I log a QSO, the contact's details, although found in that tab, do NOT make to the logging screen. Second, although I have verified my QRZ.COM info, key and preferences, the qso does NOT download to QRZ.COM, which it normally would after a couple of minutes. Even doing a shutdown and restart (which DOES trigger LOTW to upload (YES)), QRZ.COM remains as requested. I need some help here. Thanks-Barry N1NQD
Barry,

Did you delete and rebuild your UDP Inbound Connections?

That requirement is noted in the Release Notes with V 2.27.0.0

It is also noted in the "current" User Guide and at many other posts here on the Forum.

Your recent update to the current version from 2.23 tells me that you have not done that step that was required after some major programming changes to help make the UDP Connections work much better with respect to the FTxx world.
73 - Nolan Kienitz - KI5IO
Plano, TX
N1NQD
New user

Post by N1NQD »

Nolan-thanks for the information, and yes, you were correct with your assessment!! I had just read a post about it when you replied. I will look to the the User Guide, couldn't figure out how to find the release notes, hoping the guide has the same info. Thanks!! 73- Barry
KI5IO
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by KI5IO »

N1NQD wrote: 04 Nov 2023, 18:56 Nolan-thanks for the information, and yes, you were correct with your assessment!! I had just read a post about it when you replied. I will look to the the User Guide, couldn't figure out how to find the release notes, hoping the guide has the same info. Thanks!! 73- Barry
Barry,

With Log4OM running go to: Help / About and then there is a tab labeled: Release Notes

You can scroll through them there all the time.
Plano, TX
AC0AE
Novice Class

Post by AC0AE »

Hams - In an effort to follow the instructions in this thread, I am unable to find release note for V.2.27.00. In the release notes I an only find "Release note - Version 2.27.1.0" V 2.27.0 is no where to be found.

Can someone please post instructions here on how to resolve the problems discussed in this thread?

TNX
Bret C / AC0AE
KI5IO
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by KI5IO »

AC0AE wrote: 03 Feb 2024, 19:08 Hams - In an effort to follow the instructions in this thread, I am unable to find release note for V.2.27.00. In the release notes I an only find "Release note - Version 2.27.1.0" V 2.27.0 is no where to be found.

Can someone please post instructions here on how to resolve the problems discussed in this thread?

TNX
Bret C / AC0AE
Bret,

The Release Notes labeled: V 2.27.1.0 has all the information that was in V 2.27.0.0 and additional information.

It all has to do with the settings you choose in the UDP Inbound Connections.

What version of Log4OM are you using? The transition relating to the attention needed for the UDP settings came about with the V 2.27.0.0 and V 2.27.1.0 releases. The OMs with prior settings in the UDP Inbound Connections had to DELETE those connections and then configure new ones. Lele did a lot of programming changes regarding the UDP Inbound Connections to make them easier to deal with the external 3rd part APPs (IE: WSJTx, JTDX, JTAlert, Gridtracker).

I've attached a PDF of the V 2.27.0.0 Release notes that you feel will provide you more information than what you are reading in V 2.27.1.0

If you are using the current version of Log4OM are you having issues with the UDP Inbound Connections? If so, did you delete and rebuild them as has been noted in many, many threads here in the Forum and are also well documented in the User Guide.
Attachments
ReleaseNotes.pdf
(65.44 KiB) Downloaded 63 times
Plano, TX
sp2u
New user

Post by sp2u »

N1NQD wrote: 04 Nov 2023, 18:35 I just update to 2.29.0.0 from 2.23, and having some issues. First, when I log a QSO, the contact's details, although found in that tab, do NOT make to the logging screen. Second, although I have verified my QRZ.COM info, key and preferences, the qso does NOT download to QRZ.COM, which it normally would after a couple of minutes. Even doing a shutdown and restart (which DOES trigger LOTW to upload (YES)), QRZ.COM remains as requested. I need some help here. Thanks-Barry N1NQD
I've simmilar problem. I can upload my log to QRZ.com but I didnt see contact info.
Unfortunetly noone respond for my question.
I see troblem with time connection. but Still I dont know how to fix it.
Attachments
Przechwytywanie3.PNG
Przechwytywanie3.PNG (18.18 KiB) Viewed 1795 times