Dxcc Statistics

EI5GUB
Novice Class

Dxcc Statistics

Post by EI5GUB »

Hello when I go into View at top of screen and tap on Awards and go into Dxcc statistics or just stay in Worked all bands show who I've worked but 160m band is blank completely,I have loads of 160m contacts on FT8 but none are showing,any help please
Thanks de EI5GUB
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Dxcc Statistics

Post by G4POP »

EI5GUB wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 12:27 Hello when I go into View at top of screen and tap on Awards and go into Dxcc statistics or just stay in Worked all bands show who I've worked but 160m band is blank completely,I have loads of 160m contacts on FT8 but none are showing,any help please
Thanks de EI5GUB
Thats odd, its working here!

Try rescaning the award references in the Maintenance tab of the Award stistics/DXCC award

What version number are you using?
73 Terry G4POP
EI5GUB
Novice Class

Post by EI5GUB »

Hello Terry I'm using v2.27.1.0,I've tried rescaning in Maintenance but nothing happened
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

Richard,
First please update to release 2.31.0.0 so that we are sure that we are reading from the same page.

Where did the top band QSO's originate

1.Were they logged in Log4OM

2. Sent from WSJT to Log4OM and if so by what method UDP or ADIF monitor

3. Imported from another logging program, if so which program

This is an odd one because all if working fine for me
73 Terry G4POP
EI5GUB
Novice Class

Post by EI5GUB »

Yes Terry they were UDP from Wsjt-x to Log4om directly and are less than 2 years old,I havnt worked 160m Ft8 this winter yet as I've just done work on antenna so will be interested to see if new ones will transfer over,ok I will try and download newest version later today thanks again
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

Richard,
Please send me your SQLIte database so that I can test this

The database location is displayed at the bottom right corner of main UI and you will probably need to zip it due to size.

Not an ADIF file I need the actual database please
73 Terry G4POP
EI5GUB
Novice Class

Post by EI5GUB »

Ok Terry I'm not at all sure how to do this and I'm away farming at the minute,how do I send this to you,Is it an email type of thing,come to think of it back 2 yrs ago when I started FT8 and Log4om I would have entered the contacts on Log4om myself and pressed save then I got word of marrying both wsjt-x and Log4om together which was simpler,let me know how to do what you ask and I will do so this evening
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

EI5GUB wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 10:47 Ok Terry I'm not at all sure how to do this and I'm away farming at the minute,how do I send this to you,Is it an email type of thing,come to think of it back 2 yrs ago when I started FT8 and Log4om I would have entered the contacts on Log4om myself and pressed save then I got word of marrying both wsjt-x and Log4om together which was simpler,let me know how to do what you ask and I will do so this evening
Hi Richard,

You can see where the file is located by checking the bottom of the user interface (UI) in the screen sho below you will note that my file is located on my D; drive at D:\Google drive\logbooks\ and its name is G4POP V2 Personal.sqlite

Screenshot 2024-02-24 124300.png
Screenshot 2024-02-24 124300.png (71.82 KiB) Viewed 535 times

JUst browse to that location save it as a compressed zip file and email it to me as an attachment.

Now it might be that its too large to email due to restricions by your email provider, if thats the case then we need to do it another way but try this first.
73 Terry G4POP
EI5GUB
Novice Class

Post by EI5GUB »

Ok Terry I will try all this when I get home for the evening there's about 1800 contacts in the log so it may be too big to send,I started to read through all the 257 pages of the manual,it's some piece of work he's a genius
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

Should be OK via email thats a small logbook we have some over 100K QSO's
73 Terry G4POP