Release note – Version 22.214.171.124
• [NEW] Added Clublog/CTY file exception correction on all cluster items
• [NEW] LazyLog massive data entry interface added
• [NEW] ADIF export can now produce files with a reduced, user selectable, range of fields (File -> Export ADIF)
• [NEW] Added CSV export with user selectable/sortable fields (File -> Export CSV)
• [NEW] Option to invert FREQUENCY/MODE order in message sent to radio (Settings – CAT)
• [NEW] Added native support for network connected rigs through Hamlib (FLEX and similar)
• [NEW] Added SOTA Chaser/S2S/SWL TSV/CSV file format export capabilities (Award Statistics screen -> Export)
• [NEW] Added “stay on top” option on contest and winkeyer screens
• Added management of award reference alias. Will affect correct identification of USA-CA award references and others.
• ADIF and CSV export is now available also in QSO Management with full output filters
• Improved EQSL and LOTW import performances
• Improved WSJT/JTAlert ADIF inbound message performances
• Improved reactivity of QSO add function. QSO save is made asynchronously respect main UI
• Added management of the (now deprecated) QSL_SEND status "Validated". This will mark all LOTW and WAS references as VALIDATED.
• New option in Alerts: Ignore statistics. Trigger the alert under any condition of worked/confirmed for the country
• Import of QSL_RCVD status Verified (actually deprecated in ADIF standard) now set the QSO as VERIFIED for DXCC and WAS
• Added option to start Hamlib application hidden (not shown on taskbar)
• Previous QSO and Worked Before no more on top by default
• small fixes in LOTW download interface
• QSO filters improved: Added capability to explicitly exclude QSO that have a specific award in the myReference/contactReference. Useful to extract chaser without ref2ref contacts.
• Clearing Callsign field in main UI resets map to station home QTH
• Updated SOTA routines to support new summits csv file from SOTA website
• [FIX] Massive QSO update performance issue fixed
• [FIX] grid field editor no more stay behind the parent screen if parent is set to stay on top
• [FIX] Length reported in ADIF format for frequency was incorrect
• [FIX] Omnirig dual radio - one off issue fixed
• [FIX] Award statistics view (chaser / activator / reference2reference filters)
• [FIX] Prevented removal of QSO primary keys (date/callsign/band/mode) at database level
• [FIX] My Rig and My Antenna not correctly retrieved when using a different profile in QSO Edit
• [FIX] Reported length of ADIF fields now consider // as start of the comment and exclude comment length from adif field calculation
• [FIX] Hrdlog sends online status even with not active.
• [FIX] Changes in Winkeyer UI won't trigger main UI interface refresh, stealing focus
• [FIX] Current references in QSO under edit are not cleared if main parameters (band/mode) changes. User must check if current awards registered are still valid for the QSO even under new parameters. DXCC change always clear preselected awards
All relevant news related to Log4OM software will be published here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1