Log$OM Logging to QRZ stopped working

Regarding connecting to external program's.
W4KCM
Novice Class

Log$OM Logging to QRZ stopped working

Post by W4KCM »

Hi all,

Does anyone know why the upload from Log4OM to QRZ would stop working? Everything was working as designed and then the program stopped uploading to QRZ. All uploads to QRZ stopped on Oct 21 2014.
Yes - Under the external logs menu, Upload to QRZ.com box is checked as well as what I believe to be the correct API key. EQSL and Lotw continue to work just fine.
Any suggestions? Thanks in advance for the help.

W4KCM

Jim
DF5WW
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Log$OM Logging to QRZ stopped working

Post by DF5WW »

Hi Jim we have another thread about his problem in the support forum .... It was a little foult that saome user with no qrz.com xml subscription could use the automatic upload or upload by rightclick without a payed XMK subsrciption. Now they have corrected this. So non payed XML subscribers could not longer use this feature in Log4OM ... Now API Key only works for payed subscribers ...

What works is to export new qsos to ADIF and importet it into the qrz.com logbook in the settings tab there .... :? :cry:
73´s .. Juergen ... ALT-512 SDR (10W) , 50 m random wire at SG-211 autotuner, 2 x Xiegu G90 (20W HF TRX) one as portable Radio. Also TS-790E (40 W) for VHF/UHF with X-50 vertical and Duoband 4-Element LPDA.
W4KCM
Novice Class

Post by W4KCM »

OK - that would answer my question. Thanks for the quick response and 73's
Jim
W4KCM
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

73 Terry G4POP
G1YBB
Old Man

Post by G1YBB »

DF5WW wrote:What works is to export new qsos to ADIF and importet it into the qrz.com logbook in the settings tab there ....
Does this statement still stand true, and can you just import the new contacts or do you need to do whole logbook.
(I ask as I think it's hrdlog that says you must always upload full log)
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

Yes it works
73 Terry G4POP