FLdigi integration

Regarding connecting to external program's.
mi0ayr
Novice Class

FLdigi integration

Post by mi0ayr »

Guys, finding the instructions a little scant for my limited PC knowledge, can someone contact me off line for a quick set up? My main issue is having rig control in both programs; do I need to run a virtual serial port?

thanks

Paul
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: FLdigi integration

Post by G4POP »

If you require rig control in both program's you will require a VSP try the free Eterlogic one
73 Terry G4POP
wa8khp
New user

Post by wa8khp »

When using Log4OM with Fldigi and VSPE, the frequencies passed to Fldigi are for FSK RTTY mode. I would like to pass the correct frequencies for AFSK using USB mode. Is this option currently available or must I request a change to the software?

The DXLabSuite programs DXView and SpotCollector using the Fldigi-DXLabs Gateway software by N2AMG allow you to set the mode to USB and pass the frequency which is 1.5 KC's lower than what you pass in Log4OM.

In case you haven't interfaced Fldigi-DXLabs Gateway software here is the site:
http://www.n2amg.com/software/fldigi-dxlabs-gateway/

To get the Gateway program working with SpotCollector and Fldigi you must enter the program name in the the Digital Mode Application in SpotCollector and press CONNECT. The following is the path for the configuration change:

Config
General
Digital Mode Application
Fldigi-DXLabs Gateway

GREAT software just needs a couple of tweeks to make it PERFECT!

David - WA8KHP
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

The Fldigi integration is being updated to provide full CAT control and support

You can change the Omnirig ini yourself for your radio to use USB instead of RTTY

The user can also edit the Bandplan for his region to change the frequencies used for different modes
73 Terry G4POP
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

If you are having problems editing the Bandplan let me know the frequencies that you need to be USB and I will do the edit for you
73 Terry G4POP