QRP DXCC

Moderator: OE6CLD

DF5WW
Log4OM Alpha Team

QRP DXCC

Post by DF5WW »

Is it possible to implementing this award into L4O ??? The reason ist that the QRP DXCC ha other rules than the official DXCC. Worked stations counting and there are no QSL´s needed, also no LotW confirmations.

My problem:

For the QRP DXCC application i need to fill in the QSO´s in the application form you´ll find in the Link below (also the rules and the DXCC list). To make it easier to find the contacts in a big log it would be helpful when the Log can be sorted by main prefixes (the list starts with 1 as first prefix) .... is there any way to make it easier to apply this award ??? It´s very hard to check a big log by manual work ;)

Link to the QRP DXCC site: http://www.arrl.org/qrp-dxcc

73´s, Juergen
73´s .. Juergen ... ALT-512 SDR (10W) , 50 m random wire at SG-211 autotuner, 2 x Xiegu G90 (20W HF TRX) one as portable Radio. Also TS-790E (40 W) for VHF/UHF with X-50 vertical and Duoband 4-Element LPDA.
IW3HMH
Site Admin

Re: QRP DXCC

Post by IW3HMH »

Hi Juergen,
let me have some time to check that... :)
as you know many of our efforts are now on V2
Daniele Pistollato - IW3HMH
DF5WW
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by DF5WW »

Hi Lele,

i don´t need this features in the next days, week or month. Have worked 240 now and can wait for V2. Maybe i have worked 300 then :D :D
73´s .. Juergen ... ALT-512 SDR (10W) , 50 m random wire at SG-211 autotuner, 2 x Xiegu G90 (20W HF TRX) one as portable Radio. Also TS-790E (40 W) for VHF/UHF with X-50 vertical and Duoband 4-Element LPDA.
CT1BXX
Old Man

Post by CT1BXX »

Hi,

QRP again...

Perhaps a simple way to achieve this, could be in Awards Manager, as we have option modes "DIG CW PHONE" we also need a QRP option, and it could be controlled by "Tx Power" (=< 5 W).

Just an idea to think about...
73 Manuel Fernando CT1BXX