Cluster data. Is it being updated?

WB8ASI
Advanced Class

Re: Cluster data. Is it being updated?

Post by WB8ASI »

Doug, Deleted all the Layout files. My layouts are gone, but the Cluster remains frozen in the exact same place. Time for bed. Tomorrow is another day. Please let me know if you would like me to try anything else. 73, Herb
WB8ASI
Advanced Class

Post by WB8ASI »

Doug, Another data point for you.......I just noticed that the Date for the cluster spots has changed to today 20200122. The Times remain the same from yesterday. The most recent being 2224Z (which won't occur til this evening). To be clear, the cluster screens are not blank. I'm looking at several pages of spots all frozen in time. They are just not updating. Maybe something is not clearing them to make room for new spots??? 73, Herb
WB8ASI
Advanced Class

Post by WB8ASI »

Doug, When booting up this morning, the cluster is back to NOT working on the Win7 32-bit machine. FYI, I am receiving Alerts from the cluster even tho its not updating. Herb
WB8ASI
Advanced Class

Post by WB8ASI »

Doug, UPDATE....Had Log4OM2 minimized in task bar (on Win7 32-bit). Just checked and cluster is updating just fine now. No action on my part.
WB8ASI
Advanced Class

Post by WB8ASI »

NEW DISCOVERY.... I wondered if my use of CC User in accessing the VE7CC-1 Cluster was entering into the problem, so I removed that from the senario and it behaves the same. HOWEVER, I scrolled down and notice that the CLUSTER IS UPDATING properly with correct times in the lower part of the listing. Is there anyway I can delete the stagnant spots that are frozen in the upper part of the list??? Thanks. Herb WB8ASI
NN7D
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by NN7D »

Herb,

Ok, that may be helpful info. How old are the spots which are stagnant?
Can you post a screen shot of your cluster display - with the stagnant spots on top and newer on bottom?
Then, see if you are sorting the cluster by the Time field, and in newest on top order.
Also, check your cluster settings in Configurations - you can set the age limit of the spots. By setting a lower limit - like 30 mins or so, does that get rid of the stall spots?

Thanks!

Doug
W7DRM
Doug - NN7D
Gig Harbor, WA, USA
WB8ASI
Advanced Class

Post by WB8ASI »

I left Log4OM2 running since late this morning with Cluster connected. I had disconnected CC User, and my secondary server. I returned from town after being gone a few hours, and checked both the Win7 32-bit and Win10 64-bit machines, and they both had fully cleared the frozen spots. I believe they were working them off maybe one by one, but can't be sure. I'm in the process of slowly bringing back the backup cluster server, and will reintroduce CC User, closely checking SSIDs. Going one step at a time to see if anything causes the problem to reoccur. I'll let you know what I learn. Herb
WB8ASI
Advanced Class

Post by WB8ASI »

Added the secondary server, and the frozen spots returned. Im watching them slowly peel away as the "Time" reaches the actual time. Frozen spots are those at the top above the pink highlight. Updated spots are below. The frozen ones at the top are the ones I'm used to seeing. I believe they are from 2 days ago. Everytime its the same one at the top. How do I add an attachment?
WB8ASI
Advanced Class

Post by WB8ASI »

Found it.
Attachments
cluster.JPG
cluster.JPG (146.42 KiB) Viewed 4038 times
WB8ASI
Advanced Class

Post by WB8ASI »

Set the cluster age to 10 min, and the frozen ones disappeared. Running smoothly now.