SOTA awards only shows S2S

N1IDN
Novice Class

SOTA awards only shows S2S

Post by N1IDN »

I imported my adif file from v1 to v2.

When I go to awards/statistics, no matter what I do, it will only bring up my S2S or chaser. No matter what combination of boxes I tick or options I choose, these are the only contacts I get for SOTA; yes I did tick the activator box on the 2nd tab.

I thought maybe it had something to do with the way the activator contacts were transferred over. So I clicked on one and all seemed ok. I clicked on "awards refs" and it showed DXCC, WAC, WAS (SOTA is in the drop down). I went to "my refs" and it shows the SOTA summit with the box checked (there is a "ref status" that is blank).

So here are my questions:

Is there some "general" setting I am missing in my contacts to get the SOTA activations to show?

The SOTA ref is listed and checked in my refs, does it need to be confirmed, validated or whatever?

What do confirmed, unconfirmed etc mean with regard to a SOTA activation I have done?

ETA

V1 seems to be more robust with regard to your options when choosing SOTA stats. I went back to look through that and all my activations etc were listed just fine.

I am sure I am likely missing something as as I age, nothing seems to be intuitive anymore, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mike
HB9BRJ
Old Man

Re: SOTA awards only shows S2S

Post by HB9BRJ »

Mike, you are right, I have experienced the same problem.
I tried to describe it here: viewtopic.php?f=33&t=4524#p24767
Later on, Terry G4POP contacted me and I sent him a summary of all V2.3 problems related to SOTA. I'm sure the problems will be solved soon.

73, Markus HB9BRJ
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: SOTA awards only shows S2S

Post by G4POP »

Yes we are working on a revision of the award and specific import, merge and export routines specifically for SOTA and IOTA
73 Terry G4POP