Log4OM QSO uploads being stopped by JTalert

KN4ORP
Novice Class

Log4OM QSO uploads being stopped by JTalert

Post by KN4ORP »

I am having QSO Automatic upload problems. My QSO's do not automatically upload to online logs if I have JT-Alert running. What setting do I have messed up that is causing this.
DF5WW
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Log4OM QSO uploads being stopped by JTalert

Post by DF5WW »

Please check on the external services side it´s uploaded or not. I´ve seen that all my contacts
was uploaded but from time to time the QSO send message wasn´t set to "YES". Hasn´t to do
anything with JTalerts i think.

;) ;)

By the way, please also check this thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=4828
73´s .. Juergen ... ALT-512 SDR (10W) , 50 m random wire at SG-211 autotuner, 2 x Xiegu G90 (20W HF TRX) one as portable Radio. Also TS-790E (40 W) for VHF/UHF with X-50 vertical and Duoband 4-Element LPDA.
KN4ORP
Novice Class

Post by KN4ORP »

They definitely do not automatically upload online logs if JT -alert is running. I did not have JT-Alert running and made a contact and it Automatically uploaded to the online log books . I then started JT alert and made 6 contacts that did not automatically upload to the online log books. I then shut JT Alert down again and made another contact and it automatically uploaded to the online logs. The 6 contacts in between the two that auto uploaded had to be done manually.
NN7D
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by NN7D »

KN4ORP wrote: 15 Feb 2020, 16:44 I am having QSO Automatic upload problems. My QSO's do not automatically upload to online logs if I have JT-Alert running. What setting do I have messed up that is causing this.
Ok guys, read the FAQ's. You could save the support team a lot of time and save you waiting time if you follow the
FAQ and give us complete info when you report an issue. #1 item is the Log4OM V# please!
Doug - NN7D
Gig Harbor, WA, USA