Clublog confirmation not changing from "Reguested" to "Yes"

k5jaz
Novice Class

Clublog confirmation not changing from "Reguested" to "Yes"

Post by k5jaz »

In Confirmations settings, I have Type "Clublog" set to Sent = "Requested" and Rcvd set to "No".
In External Services settings, I have CLUBLOG set to Automatic upload on new QSO.
Upon logging a new entry, the QSO is properly posted to ClubLog, but the "Requested" flag in Clublog Sent column does not change to "Yes" as expected. This same configuration is working properly for eQsl and QRZ.com. Suggestions please.
Regards,
Jim K5JAZ
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Clublog confirmation not changing from "Reguested" to "Yes"

Post by G4POP »

You dont say which release of Log4OM you are using so that does not help me guess your problem!

I have just automatically uploaded a QSO to Clublog and as you can see from the graphic below its working fine.

Did you realise there is a delay in upload of 2 minutes to allow for deletion of QSO's so if your expecting instantaneous changing of the upload flag it wont happen.

Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (65.55 KiB) Viewed 5051 times
73 Terry G4POP
k5jaz
Novice Class

Post by k5jaz »

I thought my first post was quite clear, sans the version. For that I apologise. I'm using Version 2.5.0.0. I am aware of the posting delay.

Upon logging a new entry, the QSO is properly posted to ClubLog, but the "Requested" flag in Clublog Sent column does not change to "Yes" as expected. This same configuration is working properly for eQsl and QRZ.com.

Below is a contact I made at 00:34. I checked clublog at 00:40 and this contact had in fact been uploaded. The concern I have is that Clublog confirmation is still reading "Requested".
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (30.38 KiB) Viewed 5018 times
Attachments
Capture2.PNG
Capture2.PNG (11.13 KiB) Viewed 5018 times
Regards,
Jim K5JAZ
KI5IO
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by KI5IO »

Jim,

I was just reading your thread and have also done an auto-upload to Clublog and did confirm that it also worked for me.

Just as an aside ... have your tried to upload just one Q manually from the QSL Manager to Clublog? If so did that manual upload work OK and the label for Sent change to 'yes'?

Just trying to get to a good solution for you.
73 - Nolan Kienitz - KI5IO
Plano, TX
k5jaz
Novice Class

Post by k5jaz »

If I manually upload an entry to Clublog, it updates "Requested" to "Yes" in Clublog Sent column as expected. When automatically uploaded, this update does not occur.
Regards,
Jim K5JAZ
KI5IO
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by KI5IO »

k5jaz wrote: 27 Apr 2020, 02:18 If I manually upload an entry to Clublog, it updates "Requested" to "Yes" in Clublog Sent column as expected. When automatically uploaded, this update does not occur.
Jim,

Tnx. That helps a tad to ensure that your login / password with Clublog is working OK.

Next test: Get a Q ready for Clublog 'auto-upload', but first set your Help / Log Level to Trace.

Then (making sure that you first have Clublog set for 'auto-upload') save the Q, wait a little bit and then close Log4OM V2.

Then re-start V2. Check to see if the Q has been uploaded to Clublog with a change of "Sent" to "yes".

The log level will automatically go back to 'Info' so you won't have to reset that, but now click on: Help / Open Log File ...

That will open the log in your text editor. Scroll down to the bottom of the log and see if you can find any error messages that may have been captured when V2 was trying to upload the Q to Clublog.

You can also save the portion of the log that reflects the data capture after you set the Log Level to Trace. There might be something in that log that will help give us a clue to get this resolved for you.

Do NOT post that log here on the Forum. You can e-mail it to me at my QRZ e-mail address.
73 - Nolan Kienitz - KI5IO
Plano, TX
k5jaz
Novice Class

Post by k5jaz »

Nolan:
Trace log has been sent. Problem persists.
Regards,
Jim K5JAZ
DF5WW
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by DF5WW »

Set Clublog send status to NO instead of requested and all automatted uploads will be work fine.
If you have it set to requested Log4OM will not send it automaticly. The only one service where
you can change a upload flag is LotW.

1.png
1.png (26.11 KiB) Viewed 4974 times
73´s .. Juergen ... ALT-512 SDR (10W) , 50 m random wire at SG-211 autotuner, 2 x Xiegu G90 (20W HF TRX) one as portable Radio. Also TS-790E (40 W) for VHF/UHF with X-50 vertical and Duoband 4-Element LPDA.
IW3HMH
Site Admin

Post by IW3HMH »

I've added a "validity check" even if the QSO is marked DUPE (in that case we will update SENT to YES assuming the previous import was not containing that info)
Daniele Pistollato - IW3HMH
k5jaz
Novice Class

Post by k5jaz »

This problem was resolved by release 2.6.1.0.
Thanks to everyone involved!
Regards,
Jim K5JAZ