JTAlert problem

G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: JTAlert problem

Post by G4POP »

G4IUA wrote: 14 May 2020, 17:43 Everything is working other than JTAlert. I scanned the log again just to make sure. I'm having trouble with the screengrab of JTAlert but I'll send that when I can. However it only really shows the boxes as blank but with the version, my callsign, mode, band, Log4OMv2, Filter, #1.
I wonder if it's something connected to the filters in JTALERT, have you tried resetting them to default?
73 Terry G4POP
G4IUA
Advanced Class

Post by G4IUA »

Brilliant detective work Terry! I reset the filters and everything has returned to normal. Thanks for the input everyone!

I'm still a bit unsure about the administrator settings though. In the past I've never had to do this, other perhaps than OmniRig 1.9.

Anyway, many thanks for all the responses. Glad it was something simple in the end and something I'd overlooked.
G4IUA
Advanced Class

Post by G4IUA »

I'm not running anything in administrator mode (including OmniRig) and everything's fine. If it ain't broke.....so I'm leaving everything as it is!

I wish JTAlert had an option to save configs. That would make it easy to revert to earlier working settings, just as Log4OM does.

Great support on this forum. Thanks everyone who made suggestions.