QSO Date Field Update

NR3E
Advanced Class

QSO Date Field Update

Post by NR3E »

I entered a bunch of SOTA contacts from my paper log using Lazy Log and it went pretty well. But I forgot to set the correct date in Lazy Log. When I got all my records in, I saved them and they were imported into the QSO screen. It was then I noticed the date was not correct. I went to the QSO Manager, selected all the records from that activation and tried to update a single field, the QSO Date. But the time also appears in the field and it updates the time for all the records to the same value, which was the current time. All 28 of my activation contacts then showed the exact same time.

Any help with this?

Thanks,
Ron, KI4TN
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: QSO Date Field Update

Post by G4POP »

Ron,
Bugger! this is something we did not consider and will need to address.

How many QSO's are involved is it too many to manually edit each one?
73 Terry G4POP
IW3HMH
Site Admin

Post by IW3HMH »

That will require a special function... working on
Daniele Pistollato - IW3HMH
NR3E
Advanced Class

Post by NR3E »

Hi Terry,

There were 28 entries; I did manually edit each one so all is OK for now. Also, I noticed when I was editing, I had set a filter for the date as those records all fell on one day, June 6. As I would edit one, and come back to he QSO manager screen, the filter for date would still be checked, but it was showing my whole database, not just the records for that day. I had to uncheck the date boxes and check them again to restart the filter. I had to do that after each manual edit. Is this normal?

Thanks,
Ron, KI4TN