Question about Fields

NR3E
Advanced Class

Question about Fields

Post by NR3E »

When I recently upgraded to verson 2.7.0.0, I noticed a couple of fields that showed up that I had not seen in the past. That doesn't mean they weren't there before, I just hadn't noticed them. The two fields are Keys and Log Informaton. I was just curious as to what they are used for.

Thanks,
Ron, KI4TN
KD0ZV
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Question about Fields

Post by KD0ZV »

We are currently talking about this among the alpha testers and waiting for a response from Lele.

I can duplicate this as well on my machine and don't think it should be there. Its for troubleshooting as far as I know.

Rich
Rich
KD0ZV
Log4OM Alpha Team
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

KI4TN wrote: 13 Jun 2020, 14:34 When I recently upgraded to verson 2.7.0.0, I noticed a couple of fields that showed up that I had not seen in the past. That doesn't mean they weren't there before, I just hadn't noticed them. The two fields are Keys and Log Informaton. I was just curious as to what they are used for.

Thanks,
Ron, KI4TN
Those fields are usually hidden unless in trace mode, just an oversight!
73 Terry G4POP
NR3E
Advanced Class

Post by NR3E »

Thanks, Terry, I am just the curious type. I have them unchecked in my views anyway but did notice they have all kinds of contact information in them. I will leave them unchecked.

Ron, KI4TN :)