Deleting cluster links

m7oja
New user

Deleting cluster links

Post by m7oja »

Hello,

Yesterday I went into the cluster management section of Log4OM, and I added 6 active cluster links, with one as primary. This worked well and allowed me to submit a cluster report. When I opened the software this morning, it had reverted back to some other cluster feeds (And I tried and failed to submit a spot via the cluster logs).

I simulated the problem again, and when I closed the software, the same thing happened. I can't seem to find a save button anywhere, so I am starting to think that there may be a bug in the system.

Please could somebody clarify this for me.

Many Thanks,

Oscar M7OJA

(screenshot attached) - In the image, you can see the "Default" active servers. These are not the servers I wish to monitor, and the software has forgotten my preferences.
Attachments
Screenshot_1.png
Screenshot_1.png (42.59 KiB) Viewed 2083 times
DF5WW
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Deleting cluster links

Post by DF5WW »

Click on a active server and hit the - button on the rigtht of the active server list.
This will delete aktice servers from the list. Cluster must be offline for this action..
73´s .. Juergen ... ALT-512 SDR (10W) , 50 m random wire at SG-211 autotuner, 2 x Xiegu G90 (20W HF TRX) one as portable Radio. Also TS-790E (40 W) for VHF/UHF with X-50 vertical and Duoband 4-Element LPDA.
KI5IO
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by KI5IO »

Oscar,

In the Cluster Management Window tap the "Disconnect" button so that Log4OM V2 will stop the connections to the servers in your Active Server Panel.

Then ... (you will have to click to the "connection tab") ... highlight each of the servers you do not want to monitor and click the minus button just below the crown button. This will remove that server from the Active Server Panel.

Do this for each of the servers you do not want to monitor. They will then be removed from that Active Server Panel.

Leave the servers you want to monitor or add them from the Known Servers Panel.

Once you get them added, removed, etc. as you desire then be sure to highlight the one server you want to ID as "Primary" by using the crown button.

Then (finally) click the "connect" button and the commands will be sent to the servers to get you back in service again with the clusters.

BTW - I enjoyed your blog post about using Log4OM V2 and your initial steps into ham radio.
73 - Nolan Kienitz - KI5IO
Plano, TX
DF5WW
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by DF5WW »

Tried to answere and i think my short comment was correct. Leave me go for A/B/C testing
and i support only in the german language forum. Sayonara, bye bye, buona notte, see ya
and more.

Great software and i will stay on it. But support only in the german part.

Thank´s to the OK operator which say thank´s to me (in german) and "It works now" "other thread".
more time to operating hamradio, if my trx back from service. Meanwhile i do more fishing.

;) ;)
73´s .. Juergen ... ALT-512 SDR (10W) , 50 m random wire at SG-211 autotuner, 2 x Xiegu G90 (20W HF TRX) one as portable Radio. Also TS-790E (40 W) for VHF/UHF with X-50 vertical and Duoband 4-Element LPDA.
KD0ZV
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by KD0ZV »

I dont want to confuse this more but.

I thought Oscar meant the servers are not staying in the active list so maybe the one he has an account on (to spot with) was gone.

Rich
Rich
KD0ZV
Log4OM Alpha Team