Just about to give up, yes its FLDigi :(

AE6DS
Advanced Class

Re: Just about to give up, yes its FLDigi :(

Post by AE6DS »

The temp file is ephemeral and not necessarily saved between runs of FLDigi. In my experience, the ephemeral nature doesn't impact things and log4om does the right thing when I click the log button in FLDigi.

[The ADIF problem was subtle -- the main FLDigi log, like log4om, uses the mode column to display the combination of mode+submode. So when following the main log file some things like PSK31 worked with Log4OM and others like Olivia did not. The FLDigi temp file has proper submodes and following that fixed things, at least for me.]

Dale
M7DJK
Advanced Class

Post by M7DJK »

Interesting, will link it up and have a look :)
M7DJK
Advanced Class

Post by M7DJK »

Very happy to report that the Icom 7300 with two cables (USB & CI-V) working together is the way forwards - all apps are now very happy and playing together ;) :D

The only oddity was that the Omnirig setup had an issue where it seems to relish in setting the radio to FIL-2 every time a QSO is made on the system.

A little reading and looking at the CI-V codes let me edit the Icom-7300 DATA data file for Omnirig so i now have my own custom file and it all works, stays in FIL-1 on the radio now as it should.