Cluster stopped working; more or less

k4em
Advanced Class

Cluster stopped working; more or less

Post by k4em »

I have 2 computers and both run V2.8. My backup computer the cluster works perfect, a spot every 5 seconds or so. Under Settings/Cluster the 'Cluster auto-start' & 'Server auto-start' are checked.

My main computer, the cluster has more or less stopped working. I only get spots every few minutes and this delay builds through out the day. Eventually there an hour or so behind. Also under Settings/Cluster the 'Cluster auto-start' & 'Server auto-start' won't stay checked. I've tried different clusters, same issue. When I open the Cluster Management screen the spots arriving are displayed real time in the cluster window. When I close the management window the spots stop in the Cluster window.
It had been working fine for several weeks, just noticed this issue yesterday. I made no changes, after I saw the issue I tried different clusters, same problem.

Dave
k4em
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Cluster stopped working; more or less

Post by G4POP »

Please update the awards references there was an error causing this which is now fixed

Settings/update resources/Log4OM awards - allow a couple of minutes for the update to finish then restart Log4OM
73 Terry G4POP