QSO Not Saved. Check Band/Mode/Callsign/Date

VE2ESF
Novice Class

QSO Not Saved. Check Band/Mode/Callsign/Date

Post by VE2ESF »

Hello,

Using LOG4ON 2 version 2.8.0.0, I recently had some problems updating individual QSOs that were lacking their Grid number. When I tried to do so, Log4OM 2 sent me the following message in red: < QSO Not Saved. Check Band/Mode/Callsign/Date >.

This happened suddenly after about 2000 QSO entered and modified without any problem. The only thing that I did wich was new with WSJT-X was that I recently modified it to use five frequencies on the 60 meters bands for the FT8 protocol.

Is it possible that the fact that I programed more than one frequency for a specific band and mode would generate this error message ? Please note that this error message only appeared for 60 meters QSOs.

If so, how can I correct the database so that I can save the QSO correctly ?

I'm operating a Windows 7 computer with WSJT-X v. 2.2.2 and GridTracker Version 1.20.0906.

Thank you for your help,

Roger
VE2ESF
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: QSO Not Saved. Check Band/Mode/Callsign/Date

Post by G4POP »

There are variations of bandplan for every country in an IARU region and we dont have the time or the data to edit a bandplan for each country in the world!

You can to edit the bandplan for your country which is currently stored in the C:\Users\YOUR USER NAME\AppData\Roaming\Log4OM2\bandplan folder as bandplan_r2.xml.

If when you have edited it and tested it to work OK save it with your country DXCC as part of the name, like bandplan_dxcc_001.xml

Please send a copy to me by email and I will add it as a default to the installation package.

Take a look at the bandplan_dxcc_223.xml bandplan to see how I did it for our region.
73 Terry G4POP