QSL Info Tab

ah6fx
Advanced Class

QSL Info Tab

Post by ah6fx »

Terry - please reference my posting below from several months ago. Someone informed me the "via manager" omission was an oversight and it would be added during the next program update.

I do not see that via "manager" was readded. Would appreciate it if you would incorporate it in your next update.

Thanks.

Danny
AH6FX/W4 - Virginia, USA

Terry,

Great job to you and the crew for the latest update. I attempted to record a QSL route "via the manager," but that entry seems to have disappeared from the latest update. Perhaps instead, we now have "undefined" and "manager" has dropped out. Is there a file I can edit such as what we did to add various db levels to the Sent and Received S-meter readings? Perhaps we can add "Manager" to that file. That would be simple for you all.

Thanks

Danny
AH6FX/W4 - Virginia
Last edited by ah6fx on 28 Nov 2020, 16:30, edited 1 time in total.
KI5IO
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: QSL Info Tab

Post by KI5IO »

ah6fx wrote: 27 Sep 2020, 22:42 Terry,

Great job to you and the crew for the latest update. I attempted to record a QSL route "via the manager," but that entry seems to have disappeared from the latest update. Perhaps instead, we now have "undefined" and "manager" has dropped out. Is there a file I can edit such as what we did to add various db levels to the Sent and Received S-meter readings? Perhaps we can add "Manager" to that file. That would be simple for you all.

Thanks

Danny
AH6FX/W4 - Virginia
Danny,

Looks like an "oops" in a table update. I'll create a Mantis ticket so we get it fixed.

ADIF standard (v3.0.6) still supports the use of "Manager".
73 - Nolan Kienitz - KI5IO
Plano, TX
ah6fx
Advanced Class

Re: QSL Info Tab

Post by ah6fx »

Thanks Nolan

Danny
AH6FX/W4 - Virginia