wsjt-x and log4om won't update qrz

N7SF
Novice Class

wsjt-x and log4om won't update qrz

Post by N7SF »

So here are the details. using log4om V2, also using wsjt-x V2.2, icom7300.
connections with omnirig work fine, the radio connection is good.
when I log an SSB contact in log4om it works fine. it will push the QSO record up to qrz.com without issue. when I use wsjt-x and make a contact it gets logged into log4om, but it does not send the QSO to qrz.com. my manual entries for SSB do. I looked here in the forum and also the manual, everything is configured as it should be. what am I missing? has anyone see this issue before?
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: wsjt-x and log4om won't update qrz

Post by G4POP »

You dont say what method your using to log from WSJT to Log4OM?
73 Terry G4POP
N7SF
Novice Class

Post by N7SF »

G4POP wrote: 08 Jan 2021, 12:59 You dont say what method your using to log from WSJT to Log4OM?
I set it up per the manual, set the adif and udp per the manual. is that incorrect?
KI5IO
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by KI5IO »

N7SF wrote: 08 Jan 2021, 16:48
G4POP wrote: 08 Jan 2021, 12:59 You dont say what method your using to log from WSJT to Log4OM?
I set it up per the manual, set the adif and udp per the manual. is that incorrect?
Tony,

Good that you are using the User Guide, but Terry is asking for more information.

IE: Using WSJTx and Log4OM ...

Are you connecting WSJTx "direct" to Log4OM V2 or are you also using JTAlert or GridTracker?

In my case I typically just use WSJTx and Log4OM V2 and seldom use the other two APPs I noted above.

Settings are different depending upon how you have things set up.

So ... Just outline your flow of APPs being used to better help us give you best support.
73 - Nolan Kienitz - KI5IO
Plano, TX