LOTW Automatic Upload

K1NAS
Novice Class

LOTW Automatic Upload

Post by K1NAS »

I apologize, as this has been asked before... but I am still unable to get this working.
I am unable to get Log4OM to upload (or download) from LOTW.

I've searched these forums and the web, and tried the recommended actions, but still no luck.
I was able to successfully export my log from log4OM and upload it to LOTW via TQSL, so I think that would confirm that my TQSL settings work... but I can't get LOTW to work directly from within log4OM.

Any tips, suggestions would appreciated.

thank you and 73
-mike
K1NAS
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: LOTW Automatic Upload

Post by G4POP »

What messages are displayed in the upload and download windows for LOTW when you attempt to upload and download from Log4OM?
73 Terry G4POP
K1NAS
Novice Class

Post by K1NAS »

Terry -

I don't to which windows you are referring. Can you please carify?

thx
mike
K1NAS
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

When you try a manual upload and download in the QSL manager there is a progress window with text messages
73 Terry G4POP
K1NAS
Novice Class

Post by K1NAS »

Thank you for the guidance!
It looks like my ITU zone was incorrect, which is why LOTW was not accepting the upload.
I updated my ITU zone in Log4OM, and changed the log entries to show the proper ITU zone, and it looks like LOTW accepted the entries.
I'll have to keep an eye on it to see if Log4OM updates back from LOTW, but I think it should be working now.

thanks again!
K1NAS
DF5WW
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by DF5WW »

Since the latest TQSL update to 2.5.7 the LotW is checking this (Zone and State i beleave) and
don´t accept uploads with the wrong informations.

;) ;)
73´s .. Juergen ... ALT-512 SDR (10W) , 50 m random wire at SG-211 autotuner, 2 x Xiegu G90 (20W HF TRX) one as portable Radio. Also TS-790E (40 W) for VHF/UHF with X-50 vertical and Duoband 4-Element LPDA.
N4GXX
New user

Post by N4GXX »

I am new to Log4om (thanks to a FlexRadio FaceBook live event) I downloaded and install Log4om 2 and it was working GREAT after some setup issues (operator errors). On 24 Dec I downloaded 2.11 and installed it. Now it will NOT upload to LOTW at all. Did I miss something?
Thanks
Steve N4GXX