Reconciling log after DXCC submission

ac5aa
Old Man

Reconciling log after DXCC submission

Post by ac5aa »

I'm sure this has been asked before - perhaps by me (!), but I just submitted and received about 50 new QSO's of credits on LoTW for DXCC. I have the printout of those submissions by callsign giving the awards they were assigned to. I know I can individually go QSO by QSO and set the correct validation flags, but is there an automated way to do this? I hope so! Thanks for your help.

73, Duane
73, Duane AC5AA
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Reconciling log after DXCC submission

Post by G4POP »

Just do a LOTW download in the Log4OM QSL manager, make sure you use a very early start date and check the box retrieve credited QSL's

This will be a long download but when its finished all of your credits should have been updated
73 Terry G4POP
ac5aa
Old Man

Post by ac5aa »

Thanks, Terry - I wondered if that would do it, but references pointed just to the "QSL card" submission type of update that check box would provide. Thanks also for the quick reply!

73, Duane
73, Duane AC5AA
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

Don't forget to use a very early start date, like the date you were first licenced

Also prepare to wait for a while for it to complete, go and have coffee!
73 Terry G4POP
w9mdb
Old Man

Post by w9mdb »

Has this been fixed somehow? The DXCC ADIF file does not contain mode or time so previous attempts at this just created duplicate QSOs since it couldn't match them.

Mike W9MDB