Download QRZ Confirmations

N7SF
Novice Class

Download QRZ Confirmations

Post by N7SF »

I looked around the forum, and the manual and Maybe I'm just missing it. But I can't seem to figure out how to download the confirmations from QRZ. I can do the LOTW just fine, I try the same process for QTZ nothing happens. so maybe I'm missing a process I did not see in the manual or in the forums. how do I download the QRZ confirmations?
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Download QRZ Confirmations

Post by G4POP »

QRZ do not provide a download facility for external software only EQSL and LOTW do that
73 Terry G4POP
N7SF
Novice Class

Post by N7SF »

G4POP wrote: 18 Jun 2021, 18:52 QRZ do not provide a download facility for external software only EQSL and LOTW do that
Well, that explains it. At least that means I understood most of the manual. What if I just downloaded the adif from qrz would that contain the confirmations? and if I update would it update records in log4om with the confirmations? Rather ask than attempt it.
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

No because there is no merge for QRZ files and no awards for which a QRZ credit could be used to update.
73 Terry G4POP
N7SF
Novice Class

Post by N7SF »

G4POP wrote: 18 Jun 2021, 19:45 No because there is no merge for QRZ files and no awards for which a QRZ credit could be used to update.
Thank you for the quick responses and the help! 73