Small issues in QSO-Manager

HB9GZX
Novice Class

Small issues in QSO-Manager

Post by HB9GZX »

Hi Team

I'm doing some SOTA-Activations, where I log the contacts with a external tool and import them later into LOG4OM for "cleanup" and distributing to SOTA-Database and as well to the QSO databases.

Therefore my "recipe" for this repetitive task looks like:
1. Start Log4OM
2. Choose Profil /p
3. Import ADIF (File, Import ADIF)

Next, Open QSO-Managerm, allways select only the right date.
4. Update Info
5. Update my Grid Square
6. Update Distance
7. Update Country

Upload to Books
8. QSL-Uploads (QRZ, EQSL etc.)

Now there are some small issues, which would be great if You could look at it:

1: For every update (4-8), it is necessary to select the logs again from scratch; go back to "Search QSO", thick the date to "off" and again to "on" and select the QSO's. Refresh is not working, as refresh always forget the option "date" and lists all of the QSO's and not only the selected date range. In QSL-Manager therefore it works very well. There is a special button top left "search". If I press this button with selected date, it works like a charm.
You can reproduce it as following: open QSO-Manager, select a date "from xx.xx.xxxx" and You will get the correct list. Then press "refresh" bottom left and You will get all QSO's stored in the DB.

2: If the selection could stay, it would be faster to update the QSO's by doing Update 4-7 in a row, without "searching and selecting" them again.

3: Since one of the last updates, the QSO-Manager shows after an update the message "Operation completed. 0 qso updated". The counter is always 0, which is wrong. In this printscreen-example it should be 18.
23-07-_2021_18-57-16.png
23-07-_2021_18-57-16.png (115.66 KiB) Viewed 777 times
Thank You for Your help, Daniel
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Small issues in QSO-Manager

Post by G4POP »

Instead of using the date range at the top of the search tab in QSO manager try using the filter at the bottom and filter by QSO Date and QSO end date, once set this will retain the filtered QSO's for multiple editing - You can even save and load filters here!
73 Terry G4POP