Latitude/Longitude not captured in QSO after new call sign

W6SOX
Novice Class

Latitude/Longitude not captured in QSO after new call sign

Post by W6SOX »

Hi - I was looking at the QSO grid and noticed that for all the QSOs after I got a new call sign, the latitude and longitude are not captured, whereas they were captured for my original call sign (ie for the QSOs when I had the first call sign). I didn't see anything related to this in the settings.
Any thoughts on what might have changed?

Thanks!
Michael
KI5IO
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Latitude/Longitude not captured in QSO after new call sign

Post by KI5IO »

W6SOX wrote: 24 Jul 2021, 14:46 Hi - I was looking at the QSO grid and noticed that for all the QSOs after I got a new call sign, the latitude and longitude are not captured, whereas they were captured for my original call sign (ie for the QSOs when I had the first call sign). I didn't see anything related to this in the settings.
Any thoughts on what might have changed?

Thanks!
Michael
Michael,

Is your gridsquare at: Settings / Configuration / Station Information associated with your new call sign?

I also did a search of our Forum and here is one link of an OM changing his call sign. Terry has addressed many other items that had been brought up with him.

https://forum.log4om.com/viewtopic.php? ... ign#p34512

Couple other questions to ponder: What version of Log4OM are you using? Noted at top left title bar on Main UI.

In your QSO grid do you have "both" Lat & Lon as well as My Lat & My Lon columns tic'd on for viewing?
73 - Nolan Kienitz - KI5IO
Plano, TX