Another LOTW upload failure post

KT5N
New user

Another LOTW upload failure post

Post by KT5N »

Hi Terry, sorry to bring this up again. I have read the other posts about it and tried the solutions suggested to no avail. I am using the latest tQSL version (2.5.8). The information in the configuration looks correct to me as far as directory paths etc. Both the configuration settings and external settings are set to "requested". I can manually download LOTW confirmations just fine, but have resorted to uploading from QRZ.com. The attempted Log4OM LOTW uploads just 'hang'. The LOTW website shows my uploads from QRZ.com but not the attempted manual Log4OM uploads or the automatic uploads upon shutdown.
Here are some hopefully helpful screenshots:
Attachments
Capture1.JPG
Capture1.JPG (59.87 KiB) Viewed 1366 times
Capture2.JPG
Capture2.JPG (40.33 KiB) Viewed 1366 times
KI5IO
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Another LOTW upload failure post

Post by KI5IO »

Jeff,

I'm sure you have tried a 'manual' upload from the QSL Manager / LOTW? In that did you use the 'Select Required' button to choose the QSOs you need to upload to LOTW?

As a very simple test if you have only one QSL for uploading to LOTW you can simply left click on it (thus it is selected) and then tap the Upload Selected QSO. Then the upload operation begins.

This also assumes that you have all items set to ID the QSO for uploading with either a NO or REQUESTED in the 'Sent' Column.

Anyway ... I've listed below the URLs for the 3 YouTube videos that Terry created related to Confirmations that take you through the steps for uploading. I've posted a similar reply recently in another LOTW thread that you may have run across. That being the case ... take the time to watch those videos very carefully. There is some little tweak that needs to be adjusted and should then resolve your hiccup.

Confirmations #1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yuxJhVEFFI

Confirmations #2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xingbq1d-4o

Confirmations #3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cthCCVwkXg

Also check out the 'current' User Guide on Page 97 and also starting on Page 106 for additional information.

73 - Nolan Kienitz - KI5IO
Plano, TX
KT5N
New user

Post by KT5N »

Thank you Nolan.
This is very helpful!

Jeff
KT5N
n1mjf
Novice Class

Post by n1mjf »

I have an issue I found with uploading to LoTW. I can manually upload a single QSO, no issues. I can use the QSL manager to upload up to 12 QSOs in a single upload batch but if I attempt to upload 13 or more, I get TQSL hanging, just like Jeff noted.

I was able to upload the 100 or so QSOs I made yesterday but it took a while of uploading 12 QSOs at a time.

When TQSL.exe hangs, it shows no CPU activity, etc. It just sits idle. I ended process on it and then tried a batch of 2, 3, etc up to 13 where it consistently failed with TQSL locking up every time.