Provider Look up doesn't work

KI5IO
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Provider Look up doesn't work

Post by KI5IO »

IT9BOR wrote: 13 Oct 2021, 21:12 Hello de it9bor
I also have the same problem and couldn't figure out what may have happened.
I have done all the possible tests, I have not made any changes to the software and to the system, and for some weeks I have not been able to connect via log4om with the QRZ.COm and HAMQTH providers.
Why??
73 de it9bor
Carmelo,

You do realize that you have posted the same question at two locations on the Forum?

So ... to your issue. Seeing as how you have posted on this similar thread what are your results to the suggestions, images provided above?

Have you done testing in Configuration / Info Providers as Terry and I have both noted in above posts?

If so... what are your step-by-step results? Screen clips would be helpful with resulting errors you might be experiencing.
73 - Nolan Kienitz - KI5IO
Plano, TX
IT9BOR
New user

Re: Provider Look up doesn't work

Post by IT9BOR »

Hi Nolan.
First of all, I apologize for having posted the same question twice, I was convinced that I had deleted one, but obviously I have not succeeded.

Returning to my problem, I tried in every way to understand what the problem is of not connecting to the qrz.com, hamqth and clublog providers.
I followed what you have already suggested, but it doesn't work. I disabled the firewall and checked the password, but it still doesn't work.
I have been using log4om for about a year and until a week ago I had no problems, before it worked perfectly.
Mine was only a request for help from those who are more experienced than me.
I set in configuration-info providers user and password regularly but it doesn't connect.
Senza titolo 1.jpg
Senza titolo 1.jpg (99.37 KiB) Viewed 652 times
Senza titolo 2.jpg
Senza titolo 2.jpg (232.82 KiB) Viewed 652 times
Sorry again and I hope you can help me solve the problem.
73 de Carmelo IT9BOR