MyITU MYCQ values are reversed in .ADI file where do these values come from?

w2pky
Novice Class

MyITU MYCQ values are reversed in .ADI file where do these values come from?

Post by w2pky »

All of a sudden the .ADI file generated by LOG4OM V1 has MyITU and MyCQ values reversed. Station info shows correct values and TQSL station shows correct values. Where do these numbers come from and how are these number reversed?

Thanks;
Bill W2PKY
Last edited by w2pky on 27 Nov 2021, 18:16, edited 2 times in total.
KI5IO
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: MyITU MYCQ values are reversed in .ADI file where do these values come from?

Post by KI5IO »

w2pky wrote: 27 Nov 2021, 15:57 All of a sudden the .ADI file generated by LOG4OM has MyITU and MyCQ values reversed. Station info sow correct values and TQSL station shows correct values. Where do these numbers come from and how are these number reversed?

Thanks;
Bill W2PKY
Bill,

Check: Settings / Program Configuration / User Configuration / Station Information

Set your ITU / Zone at that location.

You can also see your settings when looking at the QSOs on the QSO Manager section. Assuming you have the columns listed for viewing for MyCQ and MyITU zones.

I just did a double-check on mine and I was OK on the Station Information and also OK in the QSO Manager and I also exported a number of QSOs to an ADI file and my zone values for CQ and ITU held solid.
73 - Nolan Kienitz - KI5IO
Plano, TX
w2pky
Novice Class

Re: MyITU MYCQ values are reversed in .ADI file where do these values come from?

Post by w2pky »

I am running V1 Log4OM do not have: Settings / Program Configuration / User Configuration / Station Information

In Station info MyITU is set to 8 and MyCQ = 5 but in the .ADI it's reversed.
KI5IO
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by KI5IO »

w2pky wrote: 27 Nov 2021, 16:43 I am running V1 Log4OM do not have: Settings / Program Configuration / User Configuration / Station Information

In Station info MyITU is set to 8 and MyCQ = 5 but in the .ADI it's reversed.
Bill,

I can't help you with Version 1 of Log4OM. I no longer have it on my computer.

Terry might be able to help out, but I would not hold my breath that he also still has it installed on his PC.

You might consider downloading and installing Version 2 of Log4OM.
Plano, TX
w2pky
Novice Class

Post by w2pky »

Thanks Nolan-

Will probably try to upgrade to V2.

Bill W2PKY
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

w2pky wrote: 27 Nov 2021, 20:14 Thanks Nolan-

Bill W2PKY
Please read the v2 quick start guide, then read it again!
73 Terry G4POP
KI5IO
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by KI5IO »

w2pky wrote: 27 Nov 2021, 20:14 Thanks Nolan-

Bill W2PKY
Bill,

Check your e-mail I've sent you a message with some information about moving to Log4OM V2.
Plano, TX
w2pky
Novice Class

Post by w2pky »

I moved to V2 and have the same problem with the ITU & CQ values reversed. Station information in settings is correct. Running Win11 on a new computer. Have uninstalled and erased the APPdata/roaming/Log4om2 directory. Can't figure out the problem
KI5IO
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by KI5IO »

w2pky wrote: 05 Jan 2022, 01:33 I moved to V2 and have the same problem with the ITU & CQ values reversed. Station information in settings is correct. Running Win11 on a new computer. Have uninstalled and erased the APPdata/roaming/Log4om2 directory. Can't figure out the problem
Bill,

It will be helpful if you post some screen clips of your Station Information tab from the Configuration.

Also a screen clip of the reversed values you are noting. Is that reversal appearing in your list of recent QSOs? Assuming you have both the ITU and CQ columns tic'd for display in that Recent QSO's (F7) panel.

This Forum can accept up to 3 JPGs posted per reply.
Plano, TX
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

Could the imported data have been incorrect?
73 Terry G4POP