Bulk refresh external looked-up user data

pe1eec
Novice Class

Bulk refresh external looked-up user data

Post by pe1eec »

I ran a contest in N1MM (v1.0.9349.0) and upon finishing, I "rebroadcast" the 503 QSO's to Log4OM2 (v 2.18.00) to transfer the logs.

Now something went wrong here :o Not all the QSO's arrived at Log4OM (only 436 or so). Now I don't know which program had a hick-up here, so I never try that again any more :lol: For the future I better import the ADIF.

Here comes the thing: I noticed the user information got looked-up wrong. An Italian callsign was linked to a Hungary's station data in Log4OM (I checked it on QRZ.COM where the info is correct). I searched this forum and the manual and maybe I'm not using the proper search term, but is there a way to bulk refresh this data to make sure it is at least correctly in the log? (havoc has already been caused on the online logs).

But this also makes me think there must be a bug in Log4OM when handling mass imports via "broadcasting"?

Cheers, Martin, PE1EEC
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Bulk refresh external looked-up user data

Post by G4POP »

Why are you not using the live real time UDP logging with Log4OM and N1MM?
73 Terry G4POP
pe1eec
Novice Class

Post by pe1eec »

That's what I did previously but Iwanted to try another way again. Unfortunately this doesn't seem to work, and looks like there is no way to bulk refresh the user data (all kind of other data can be I saw), so I am going to delete all entries, import the ADIF and pray all goes well.
pe1eec
Novice Class

Post by pe1eec »

Oh bulk refresh does exist. Woohooo :D

In the QSO Manager select the contacts and click Update Info.My 503 contacts have the correct info now.