size of logbook

k2jf
Novice Class

Re: size of logbook

Post by k2jf »

Hi Nolan

but where do I find a place to get to: Help / Generate Support Request? I looked everywhere
KI5IO
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by KI5IO »

Phil,

Screen clips to get the the Support Request.

Go to: Help / Generate Support Request

Then the Support Request window opens up. Follow the instructions and submit the request to: lele(AT)pisto.it

Attachments
SupportRequest.JPG
SupportRequest.JPG (82.35 KiB) Viewed 892 times
GenerateSupport.JPG
GenerateSupport.JPG (62.04 KiB) Viewed 892 times
73 - Nolan Kienitz - KI5IO
Plano, TX
KI5IO
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by KI5IO »

Phil,

When you select other tabs (IE: F6, F8, etc..) do you still have the same overlap from that lower section into the upper section?
Plano, TX
k2jf
Novice Class

Post by k2jf »

Hi Nolan - happens no matter what tab select.. I have an unrelated question: when you click on the Cluster tab it should be showing activity on the bands. I have the filter set for CW on 20 M and see nothing most of the time. I connect to the VE7CC cluster through a second window and also click on 'connect''.. is that what you do to get dx spots?

and thanks for the directions on how to send a help request. I''m doing that now as we speak.

73's K2KF
KI5IO
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by KI5IO »

k2jf wrote: 27 Jan 2022, 16:27 Hi Nolan - happens no matter what tab select.. I have an unrelated question: when you click on the Cluster tab it should be showing activity on the bands. I have the filter set for CW on 20 M and see nothing most of the time. I connect to the VE7CC cluster through a second window and also click on 'connect''.. is that what you do to get dx spots?

and thanks for the directions on how to send a help request. I''m doing that now as we speak.

73's K2KF
Phil,

Yes you have to set up your clusters starting at: Connect / Telnet Cluster then choose the Connection tab.

Details of using this and setting up is in the "current" User Guide starting on Page 66. Be sure to force a download of the most current User Guide. Terry is adding to that UG quite often. Go to: Help / User Guide / English (force update)

It will take a small bit of time to d/l and will then open in your preferred PDF viewer. You can then also save that copy to your local hard drive. Date/Time of the UG is on the front page and the current one is: 23/01/2022 12:12 PM

I also use the VE7CC-1 cluster and I also fine tune the filters for that cluster by using the CC User APP that you can d/l for that purpose. The writer/developer of VE7CC (Lee Sawkins - ve7cc) makes that CC User interface available for such.
Plano, TX
KI5IO
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by KI5IO »

Phil,

Another question about your installation. Are you using a Windows-based PC and I'm guessing Windows 10 (home or Pro) unless you have upgraded to Windows 11 (home or Pro)?

Or are you running on a Mac with an emulator for Windows O/S?
Plano, TX
k2jf
Novice Class

Post by k2jf »

Hi Nolan

I'm using Win 10