size of logbook

k2jf
Novice Class

size of logbook

Post by k2jf »

is there a way to edit the size of the logbook? perhaps to just show the last 50 qso's? otherwise the log book encroaches on the call sign/qso box above it overlapping some of that.
KI5IO
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: size of logbook

Post by KI5IO »

Phil,

I'm not understanding exactly what you are asking. If you have the Main UI open and selected Recent QSOs (F7) there is no way for that 'logbook' to encroach/cover up the callsign field in the Main UI.

Screen clip below is what my installation looks like with the recent QSOs logbook tab selected.

I'm sure I'm not grasping what you are looking at or needing. Some screen clips would be extremely helpful.
Attachments
RecentWSOs_MainUI-medium.JPG
RecentWSOs_MainUI-medium.JPG (112.98 KiB) Viewed 1328 times
73 - Nolan Kienitz - KI5IO
Plano, TX
k2jf
Novice Class

Post by k2jf »

I was having trouble doing a print screen so I saved it in word. I hope this shows what I mean
Attachments
PRINT.docx
(187.1 KiB) Downloaded 72 times
KI5IO
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by KI5IO »

Phil,

I have absolutely no clue as to how you are able to make that happen. There are not any toggles, switches or setups to even allow that to happen with normal use of Log4OM V2.

Also ... I see you have V2.17.0.0 installed. The most current release is: V2.19.0.0

Are you running Log4OM V2 in or on a Windows PC? If so what O/S?

The screen clip I provided is what a normal screen will look like. There is no way to collapse the panel tabs and have that lower panel overlap the upper Main UI section.

Download and install V2.19.0.0 and see if the installation will help correct something that looks to be messed up.

I've made a screen clip of what you sent me and have added it to this post.
Attachments
k2jf_MainUI.JPG
k2jf_MainUI.JPG (165.54 KiB) Viewed 1324 times
Plano, TX
k2jf
Novice Class

Post by k2jf »

Hi Nolan

I downloaded the new version and still have the same issue with how the log appears.. I'm attaching what I just got after the update.
Attachments
PRINT.docx
(187.38 KiB) Downloaded 80 times
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

Have you set your windows system/display/customised scaling to something other that 100%?
73 Terry G4POP
k2jf
Novice Class

Post by k2jf »

Yes, I scaled it all the way down to 50% and it hardly changed. I haven't been on the air for 2 months but I do remember that when I was last on I was able to see the full form.
KI5IO
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by KI5IO »

Phil,

Just a thought process here. In the past two months (for example) my Windows 10 Pro O/S has had at least two if not three updates from MSoft.

It is possible that some drivers may have been tweaked as part of those updates. Maybe take a look there as well.
Plano, TX
k2jf
Novice Class

Post by k2jf »

I just did an MS update and still the same issue. It's not a deal breaker because I still like the logging program among all the others I've tried.
KI5IO
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by KI5IO »

Phil,

Tnx for that, but you are not getting the full benefit, use and display of Log4OM V2. Something is not right.

You should consider generating a Support Request at: Help / Generate Support Request

That will provide some basic data from your installation and maybe a hint as to what is up or wrong in this case.
Plano, TX