v2.15.0.0 Upload to LOTW no longer works

V2 error reports
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: v2.15.0.0 Upload to LOTW no longer works

Post by G4POP »

KI1U wrote: 27 Jul 2021, 11:55 This has been the case for the automatic uploads when LOG4OM shuts down and for the ADI files created from LOG4OM and uploaded through TQSL.
This indicates to me that there is something in Tqsl that is configured incorrectly because the Log4OM ADIF is just a standard ADIF file so if Tqsl fails to upload it and does not provide an error log then that has to be the problem.
73 Terry G4POP
KI1U
Novice Class

Post by KI1U »

I'll double check it later today. I recently had to renew my KI1U certificate (primary call) and updated to latest version, so perhaps something went sideways during those processes.
KI5IO
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by KI5IO »

Mike,

FWIW - I also did an ADIF export from Log4OM V2 yesterday and then took that file and ran TQSL (current release) and uploaded that file without any issues.

I had also double-checked my zone settings and more in both Log4OM V2 and TQSL as part of a sanity check to my installation as I've been reading through this thread.

73 - Nolan Kienitz - KI5IO
Plano, TX
KI1U
Novice Class

Post by KI1U »

OK, I just checked TQSL and don't see anything out of place or in error. I tried again to upload an ADIF file generated from LOG4OM, using TQSL, still no luck.

I've generated a help ticket to LOTW, we'll see how that goes.
KI1U
Novice Class

Post by KI1U »

7/29 Update...

I received an email from LOTW today that said there was a problem with certificates recently renewed, and this problem prevented folks from uploading to LOTW. A few hours later I received new TQ6 files for each certificate I had renewed recently. After loading those into TQ6, I was able to upload using TQSL. And it seems to be working in LOG4OM now. Hopefully the issue is resolved.
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

KI1U wrote: 29 Jul 2021, 20:21 7/29 Update...

I received an email from LOTW today that said there was a problem with certificates recently renewed, and this problem prevented folks from uploading to LOTW. A few hours later I received new TQ6 files for each certificate I had renewed recently. After loading those into TQ6, I was able to upload using TQSL. And it seems to be working in LOG4OM now. Hopefully the issue is resolved.
Thanks for the update, what a shame that LOTW did not bother to inform developers through the LOTWDEV group it would have saved everyone a lot of time!
73 Terry G4POP