Bugs

V2 error reports
F4BPO
Old Man

Bugs

Post by F4BPO »

Hi Daniele, Terry,

First of all happy new year to you and the whole team.

Second, i am very excited to try out Log4OM v2.

I have found a few bugs that i would like to report.

1/ The tab index in most of the forms are not in correct order, for example in the configuration / Database / Deploy MySQL Database if you select the MySQL address and click several times tab you will see it is not in the correct order. (same for info providers or audio and devices and voice keyer and almost on all forms)

2/ in QSO Manager now matter how i try to select QSO (click with control or click with shift or CTRL+A) all the time i click update info i have an error asking me to select at least one QSO.

Thanks
73 de XV9BPO Greg
NN7D
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Bugs

Post by NN7D »

Hello,

The Update info function in QSO Manager is working fine for me. If no qso records are selected, I get the error, but if one or more records are selected, it performs the update without error. I would suggest you generate a support request so that the team can take a look a the program log.

Doug
W7DRM
Doug - NN7D
Gig Harbor, WA, USA
F4BPO
Old Man

Post by F4BPO »

Thanks Doug,

After your message i tried again but this time not with MySQL but with SQLite and indeed it works well.
The problem is with MySQL.

The log says

[DbMysql][#=zy5dQkhmQaA7F8qX21w==] : MYSQL GetQsoByIdInternal exception for QSO list 20200116035009260[EXCEPTION] You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'qsoid in (20200116035009260)' at line 1

But no clue exactly what is the syntax error.
Thus it seems we cannot use the last version of MariaDB with Log4OM v2 which is a real problem for me :(
73 de XV9BPO Greg
IW3HMH
Site Admin

Post by IW3HMH »

Hi, i'm putting that on the top priority issues list. Will be address in the next release, soon.
Please set log4om in log level TRACE (from help menu) and reproduce the issue.
Full query will be shown.
Daniele Pistollato - IW3HMH
IW3HMH
Site Admin

Post by IW3HMH »

Issue found and fixed.
Thanks for reporting, will be released ASAP
Daniele Pistollato - IW3HMH