QSO's reported by wsjt-x and fldigi not showing up in F7 Recent QSO's view when in Contest mode

V2 error reports
k1jbd
Novice Class

QSO's reported by wsjt-x and fldigi not showing up in F7 Recent QSO's view when in Contest mode

Post by k1jbd »

Log4OM2 V 2.14.1.0 On a full up to date Win 10 Pro Machine with lots of Ram/Disk and current generation Intel CPU.

When you are in contest mode:
QSO's sent by FLDIGI or WSJT-X/JTAlert using the usual way (as documented in the Log4OM2 manual) do not show up in the F7 (recent QSO's) view. When you take it out of Contest Mode, and refresh, then all the FLGIGI and WSJT-X QSO's show up in the F7 view.

IMHO this is a bug.

73 de k1jbd
bammi
(I am logged in as KC1CCR my previous call sign)
73 de k1jbd
bammi
KI5IO
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: QSO's reported by wsjt-x and fldigi not showing up in F7 Recent QSO's view when in Contest mode

Post by KI5IO »

k1jbd wrote: 27 Jun 2021, 19:10 Log4OM2 V 2.14.1.0 On a full up to date Win 10 Pro Machine with lots of Ram/Disk and current generation Intel CPU.

When you are in contest mode:
QSO's sent by FLDIGI or WSJT-X/JTAlert using the usual way (as documented in the Log4OM2 manual) do not show up in the F7 (recent QSO's) view. When you take it out of Contest Mode, and refresh, then all the FLGIGI and WSJT-X QSO's show up in the F7 view.

IMHO this is a bug.

73 de k1jbd
bammi
(I am logged in as KC1CCR my previous call sign)
Bammi,

I just changed your login to match your current callsign. No changes to your password.
73 - Nolan Kienitz - KI5IO
Plano, TX
k1jbd
Novice Class

Re: QSO's reported by wsjt-x and fldigi not showing up in F7 Recent QSO's view when in Contest mode

Post by k1jbd »

Developers any update on this issue?

73 de k1jbd
bammi
73 de k1jbd
bammi