EQSLs NOT UPLOADING v2.15.0.0

V2 error reports
n3xl
Novice Class

EQSLs NOT UPLOADING v2.15.0.0

Post by n3xl »

Some QSOs are not being uploaded automatically to EQSL and QRZ, since the update. I had to update my recent RTTY QSOs using bulk ADIF files. I'm not aware of any issue like this before the v2.15.0.0 update, although it may have existed and went unnoticed. The problem appears to be limited to RTTY entries from N1MM Logger entered during the NAQP RTTY contest this weekend. Recently logged FT 8 contacts have been uploading automatically, so the issue is not communications with EQSL or QRZ. (The available Log File doesn't extend very far and does not cover the problem period of time, so I can't provide that info, sorry.) Most of my RTTY contacts were logged within a few seconds of each other with more than a 2 minute gap being unusual. Is it possible that Log4OM couldn't keep pace, due to the "random delay" in uploads? If this is the case, recommend a caution note be added that automatic upload should be disabled when rapid logging of contacts is expected.
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: EQSLs NOT UPLOADING v2.15.0.0

Post by G4POP »

Its not a case of L:og4OM not keeping up because the QSO's for upload etc are queued.

Do QSO's saved in N1MM in SSB or CW Modes get uploaded OK?
73 Terry G4POP