Recent QSO tab redraw/refresh issue?

V2 error reports
aa3c
New user

Recent QSO tab redraw/refresh issue?

Post by aa3c »

I have QRZ and LOTW to be manually uploaded so that I can make sure the QSO data is the way I want it before it's sent. Entries are made on the Log4OM screen and looking in the recent qso tab under the Lotw Sent and Qrz Com Sent columns, the pending QSO's are set to Requested. Pulling up the QSL Manager, I select QRZCOM, click Select Required, then proceed with Upload Selected QSOs. The upload works just fine however the QRZ Com Sent column still shows Requested. If I continue by next picking LOTW, Select Required, the Upload Selected QSOs, again everything works no problem. However, after LOTW gets pushed, the Recent QSO tab gets refreshed and now Lotw Sent and QRZ Com Sent both indicate Yes.

If I repeat this process in the other order by pushing QSOs to LOTW first, then QRZCOM, the QRZ COM Sent remains Requested. The reason I believe it's just a redraw/refresh issue is that if I go back and try to sent those QSOs again to QRZCOM by clicking Select Required, nothing appears as needing sending. So I think internally everything is just fine.
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Recent QSO tab redraw/refresh issue?

Post by G4POP »

Just checked and it is a refresh issue, added to our Mantis list.

Thanks for being vigilant

BTW it really helps and saves us time if you inform us of the Log4OM version number that you use!
73 Terry G4POP
aa3c
New user

Post by aa3c »

Sorry, it's probably too late now but I'm using the latest release of 2.21.1.0.
KI5IO
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by KI5IO »

aa3c wrote: 06 May 2022, 12:35 Sorry, it's probably too late now but I'm using the latest release of 2.21.1.0.
Rich,

The latest release is here: https://www.log4om.com/download/

It is V2.22.0.7
73 - Nolan Kienitz - KI5IO
Plano, TX