Map Great Circle Bearing Line

V2 error reports
K0VW
Novice Class

Map Great Circle Bearing Line

Post by K0VW »

Greetings all, pleased to report all Log4OM 2 systems operating well with one exception:
I've noted that the great circle bearing line presented on the world map disappears after a few minutes. This disappearance seems to concur with the periodic movement of the greyline shadow.
It is interesting to note that the line presented on the local map does not have this problem.
If anyone has had this problem and found a solution, I would appreciate hearing about it.
Many TNX ES 73,
John O'Neill (K0VW)
KI5IO
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Map Great Circle Bearing Line

Post by KI5IO »

K0VW wrote: 04 Jun 2022, 23:56 Greetings all, pleased to report all Log4OM 2 systems operating well with one exception:
I've noted that the great circle bearing line presented on the world map disappears after a few minutes. This disappearance seems to concur with the periodic movement of the greyline shadow.
It is interesting to note that the line presented on the local map does not have this problem.
If anyone has had this problem and found a solution, I would appreciate hearing about it.
Many TNX ES 73,
John O'Neill (K0VW)
John,

That has been noted quite some time ago and we do have a Mantis "repair" ticket for that item.

Goes without saying it hasn't been repaired yet.
73 - Nolan Kienitz - KI5IO
Plano, TX
K0VW
Novice Class

Re: Map Great Circle Bearing Line

Post by K0VW »

Thanks info Nolan; no problem, just say'n.
Bst 73,
John O'Neill (K0VW)