First I would like to thank you for great job both on the "old" version and the new "2" version.
KEEP THE GREAT WORK AND SUPPORT !!!
While we stat using last year the QO-100, Log4OM was one of the better option to support it with some setting.
I would like to take this opportunity and add some wishes that will dramatically improve the work experience to a fast growing QO-100 community (All Europe, Middle EAST, Africa, parts of South America, India, parts of China, even Antarctica...) :
Ease of configuration:
1. Add QO-100 to satelittes.csv file (I did it manually)
2. Add 3cm/13cm bands to bandplan_r1.xml file (I did it manually)
3. Add SX option to SAT MODE (I did it manually)
Ease of use:
4. Enable to lock and the s/w to remember the last selected satellite mode, for next restart
5. Enable separate offsets for Tx/Rx frequencies while NOT in SPLIT mode, so it will display and log the real frequency automatically
6. Add 13cm band to WORKED BEFORE matrix.
General discussions V2
2 posts • Page 1 of 1